Send a message to everyone who is attending a viewing
Send a message to everyone who is attending your viewing.
Send your own viewing reminder, let tenants know if they need to bring anything or if you’re going to be late.
To send a message to everyone who is attending a viewing:
- Select the Viewings menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Then click the viewing that you want to send a message to. This will take you to a screen titled Viewing time.
- Here you want to select the three dots in the top right-hand corner and click the option Message attendees.
- Type the message you want to send to the people attending this viewing and then click Send in the top right-hand corner. Tip: Make sure that your message is at least 20 characters so that there’s no trouble sending it.
- Now every person who has booked-in for this viewing will receive an email showing your message.
Tip: Use this feature to let tenants know if they need to use a certain entrance, if you’re running late, or if there are other things relevant to the viewing that you want them to know.