Reschedule a viewing
- Change the date and time of an existing viewing and all tenants who have already booked to attend it will be notified.
To reschedule a viewing:
- Select the Viewings menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Then click the viewing that you want to reschedule. This will take you to a screen titled Viewing time.
- Here you want to select the three dots in the top right-hand corner and click the option Change time.
- To change the viewing time, all you need to do is click the line that shows the viewing date and time and a box will appear. Use this to change the date and time of your viewing then select Done.
- Finally to save your changes you can click Update in the top right-hand corner. You should now be able to see the new viewing time and a booking link for this.
Tip: Not to worry if tenants have already booked in for your previous viewing. As soon as you click Update we’ll send all of them an email with the new viewing date and time as well as the booking link. Easy as that!
Get in touch with a real person?
Our New Zealand based support team is happy to help you out.