List your property for rent
- Add a property to Proper and create a property listing.
To list your property for rent:
- In the Property menu at the bottom of your screen, click Add a property. If this is not the first property you have added, then you can select the plus (+) symbol in the top right-hand corner instead.
- Next, you will be taken through the process of giving basic details about your property. Before you do this, Find your address and then click This is correct.
- Now you can give more information about your property in Property Details including photos, bedroom numbers, and bathroom numbers.
- In the section of your screen titled Status, it is important to select Vacant and then click Next. This is because the other option, Rented, will lead to you adding an existing lease rather than creating a new property listing.
- Now you can select Let’s do this and fill out the sections About, Features, Rent and Available to make up your listing description. Click the button Create viewings time when you’re happy with all of the info.
- In Select date & time, choose the date and time that the first viewing for your home will take place and then click Save in the top right-hand corner. You will then be able to see your property address, a booking link, and the viewing time you just created.
- If everything looks right, press Publish. Woo-hoo! Your listing is now live!
Get in touch with a real person?
Our New Zealand based support team is happy to help you out.