Schedule a viewing
- Set up viewings for your property, select their date and time, and have tenants book these online.
- Tip: The first step before you schedule a viewing is to create a listing. You can easily do this by selecting Add a property on the Property menu at the bottom of your screen, then you’ll be all ready to set-up some viewing times!
To schedule a viewing:
- Select the Viewings menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Then click the plus (+) symbol in the top right-hand corner of the Viewings screen. A new screen with the title New viewing should open and below this will be two options. These are Choose your property and Select date & time.
- In Choose your property you want to select the address of the property that the viewing is for.
- In Select date & time, you want to choose the date and time of when your viewing will take place.
- Then click Done.
- Now you can select Save in the top right-hand corner of your screen and your new viewing should appear under the Viewings menu. Easy as that!
Get in touch with a real person?
Our New Zealand based support team is happy to help you out.